© copyright 2009 - East Coast Lumber
Phone: (603) 329-5322 NE: 1-800-682-6006 Fax: (603) 329-8089
PO Box 530, Route 111 East Hampstead, NH 03826
Scotts® Turf Builder EZ Seed
Content & images compliments of The Scotts® MiracleGRO Company. All rights reserved.
Overview of Scotts® Turf Builder® EZ Seed ™
- Revolutionary seeding mix that guarantees seeding success!
- Dry, sunny areas; dense shaded areas; poor soil areas; even spreads to repair wear & tear .
- Unique combination of Scotts® high-performance seed, premium continuous-release fertilizer, and Scotts®
super-absorbent growing material
- Growing material absorbs water and expands to surround and protect seed from drying and dying out.
- Fertilizer releases over time to ensure quick establishment and long-term feeding.
Pricing: We offer online pricing to all customer that have either a Priority Cash Club account or East Coast Lumber charge account. It's free, easy, and extremely convenient. Already have an account? Enroll in iNet today!
Scotts EZ Seed Coverage Area
- 3.75 lbs covers up to 80 sq ft.
- 10 lbs covers up to 210 sq ft.
Benefits of using Scotts EZ Seed
- Unique combination of Scotts® high-performance seed, premium continuous-release fertilizer and Scotts® patented super-absorbent growing material.
- Growing material absorbs water like a sponge to surround the seed in a moist layer; this protects seed from drying out and dying.
- Fertilizer is released over time to ensure quick establishment and long-term feeding.
- Don't know when to water? EZ Seed™ lets you know! When the growing material turns light brown, it's time to water.
- The rigid container and unique applicator spread seed evenly to make the job easier.
- EZ Seed™ is child and pet friendly, and is made from 96% renewable materials and is 99.9% biodegradable.
How to use Scotts ® Turf Builder ® EZ Seed™
1. PREP - Prepare the land by removing dead grass and loosening hard soil. 2. APPLY - Apply a 1/8" layer to bare spots (1/16" in thin areas). 3. WATER - Water until dark brown. When EZ Seed ™ turns light brown, add more water!
When to Apply
Fall and spring are the best seasons to plant grass seed. Seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F.
Where to Use
Dry, sunny areas Dense, shaded areas Areas of wear & tear
Dog Repair ® EZ Seed
- Neutralizes and repairs even the most damaged pet spots.
- Special salt neutralizer minimizes the effects of salts from dog urine.
- Contains a high-performance seed mix.