© copyright 2009 - East Coast Lumber
Phone: (603) 329-5322 NE: 1-800-682-6006 Fax: (603) 329-8089
PO Box 530, Route 111 East Hampstead, NH 03826
STIHL offers their patented STIHL Easy2Start™ technology on select chainsaws. This starting system reduces the strength and effort needed to start the engine. Other models feature STIHL's new simplified starting procedure that dramatically reduces the number of steps needed, essentially eliminating the nuisance of a flooded engine. Knowing your chainsaw will start easily will encourage you to get the job done. Follow the informational links below for pricing on Stihl Chainsaws and reserve your saw today online, while it's convenient for you.
- STIHL OILOMATIC® Saw Chain. STIHL makes its own saw chain.
- Ematic™ Bar includes a polymer ramp reservoir which holds bar oil until it can be picked up by passing chain. This can reduce oil usage by up to 50%.
- Bumper Spikes provide better control, making cutting easier.
- Spark Arrestor Muffler has large baffles which reduce noise level and contain a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- STIHL Quickstop® Chain Brake System is designed to stop the chain in fractions of a second. Can be manually activated or activated by inertia, if the kickback force is sufficient.
- Front Hand Guard designed to reduce the risk of injury.
- Front Handle is designed for a secure grip and ergonomically angled for comfort.
- Protected Spark Plug – protected, yet easy to change.
- Large Starting Handle is easy to grip.
- Smooth Clean Design has no rough edges to snag on clothing or brush.
- Air Filter Cover is easy to remove for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Master Control Lever™ is a single lever operating the choke, starting throttle lock and on-off switch.
- Rear Hand Guard reduces the risk of injury, as well as providing wide area for foot placement during starting.
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact, and are corrosion-resistant.
- Translucent Fuel Tank allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work.
- Anti-Vibration System helps reduce operator fatigue.
- Tool-less Fuel and Oil Caps require no tools to open or tighten. Cap retainers help keep cap from being lost.
*Standard Features Common on STIHL chainsaws:
Follow the links on the SKU's below to learn more about our in-stock STIHL Chainsaw models. If you don't see what you're looking for, we will gladly special order it for you at a competetive price and reasonable lead time.
Stock STIHL Handheld Chainsaw Models
*NOTE: STIHL chainsaws have many common features. However, all models may not have all of the features listed here. Consult a sales person for details.
Chainsaw 16" Bar Easy2Start
Chainsaw 18" Bar Easy2Start
Chainsaw 16" Bar Farm Boss
Chainsaw 18" Bar 56.5cc 3.8 HP